16. Ling Zhu. 2017. Voices from the Frontline: Network Participation and Local Support for National Policy Reforms. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 27(2):284-300. [Supplementary Data]
15. Morgen S. Johansen, Taehee Kim, and Ling Zhu. 2016. Managing for Results Differently: Examining Managers’ Purposeful Performance Information Use in Public, Nonprofit, and Private Organizations. American Review of Public Administration, forthcoming.
14. Morgen S. Johansen and Ling Zhu. 2016. Who Values Diversity? Comparing the Effect of Manager Gender across the Public, Nonprofit, and Private Sectors. American Review of Public Administration, forthcoming. [Online Statistical Appendix]
13. Ping Xu, James C. Garand, and Ling Zhu. 2016. Imported Inequality? Immigration and Income Inequality in the American States. State Politics & Policy Quarterly, 2016,16(2):147-171.
12. Ling Zhu and Kenicia Wright. 2016. Why Do Americans Dislike Publicly Funded Health Care? Examining the Intersection of Race and Gender in Ideological Context. Politics, Groups, and Identities, 4(4):618-637.
11. Ling Zhu and Ping Xu. 2015. The Politics of Welfare Exclusion: Immigration and Disparity in Medicaid Coverage. Policy Studies Journal, 43(4): 456-483.
10. Ling Zhu and Christine S. Lipsmeyer. 2015. Policy Feedback and Economic Risk: The Influence of Privatization on Social Policy Preferences. European Journal of Public Policy, 22(10):1481-1511.. [Online Statistical Appendix]
9. Ling Zhu and Jennifer H. Clark. 2015. Rights without Access: The Political Context of Rising Inequality in Health Care Coverage in the United States. State Politics & Policy Quarterly,15(2): 239-262. [Online Statistical Appendix]
8. Kenneth J. Meier, Nathan Favero, and Ling Zhu. 2015. Performance Gaps and Managerial Decision: A Bayesian Decision Theory of Managerial Action. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 25(4): 1221-1246.
7. Ling Zhu, Scott E. Robinson and René Torenvlied. 2015. A Bayesian Approach to Measurement Bias in Networking Studies. The American Review of Public Administration, 45(5): 542-564, with [Online Statistical Appendix]
6. Ling Zhu and Morgen S. Johansen. 2014. Public Responsibility and Inequality in Health Insurance Coverage: An Examination of American State Health Care Systems. Public Administration, 92 (2): 422-439.[Online Statistical Appendix]
5. Morgen S. Johansen and Ling Zhu. 2014. Market Competition, Political Constraint, and Managerial Practice in Public, Non-profit, and Private American Hospitals. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 24(1):159-184.
4. Ling Zhu and Meredith B. L. Walker. 2013. “Too Much Too Young”: Race, Descriptive Representation, and Heterogeneous Policy Response in the Case of Teenage Childbearing. Politics, Groups, and Identities, 1(4):528-546.
3. Ling Zhu and Breanca Thomas. 2013. School-Based Obesity Policy, Social Capital, and Gender Differences in Weight Control Behaviors. American Journal of Public Health, 103 (6): 1067-73.
2. Ling Zhu. 2013. Panel Data Analysis in Public Administration: Substantive and Statistical Considerations . Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 23(2):395-428.
1. Christine Lipsmeyer and Ling Zhu. 2011. Immigration, Globalization, and Unemployment Benefits in Developed EU State. American Journal of Political Science, 55(3): 647-664. [Full Article in .pdf Format] and [Replication Materials]